Important fact. Cutting nails regularly decrease your chance to infections.
So how to make this process easier?
- Soften the nails, attempt cutting nails after a bath or shower.
- Choose the tools, including a nail file, decent toenail nipper or regular toe clipper will be perfect tools to do so.
- Technique. Cut your nails straight accross as possible. Avoiding “V” shape will prevent ingrown toenails.
- File rough, sharp or not even edges.
- Moisturise your cuticle and nails. This will increase the nails flexibility.
If you need more tips and advise how to cut your nails at home get in touch.